Fall Semester Job & Internship Fairs
The dates for the Fall' 18 Job & Internship Fairs are now available. Start planning today so you can take advantage of these great opportunities to land a job or internship.
Employer Best Practices Workshops
New to recruiting at KSU? We are hosting summer workshops for new recruiters to help you understand our Handshake platform and discuss best practices for recruiting our students.
Recruiters on Campus
Throughout each semester, many companies will send recruiters to campus for various opportunities. Keep an eye on our calendar for upcoming visits.
The deadline for Fall 2018 Internship and Co-Op applications is Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- All Handshake applications for internships and co-ops must be initiated in the system by this date, no exceptions.
- All students must be registered for their internships/Co-Ops by the end of Drop/Add (August 19th).
- Additionally, all supervisor contact information must be updated and accurate in Handshake before the start of the semester.
Please contact your Career and Internship Advisor with any questions or concerns.
Upcoming Events+View Calendar
- Jun26Youth Today Recruiting Event Time: 10:00 am Location: Burruss Building BB122 Atrium Information Table 02
- Jun27Live Q&A Webinar with Leading Architects (Non-KSU Event) Time: 01:00 pm Location: Online
- Jul06UAB Graduate Program Recruitment Fair (Non-KSU Event) - UAB Time: 10:00 am Location: Birmingham, AL
Online Job Feed:
Are you interested in supporting our mission? Learn More