The STEM Two-Day Job & Internship Fair Starts Today!!See Who's Coming
Spring Semester Job, Internship Fairs
There are two job fairs remaining this semester. Take advantag eof these opportunities to land a job or internship.
Our Office is Now Powered by Handshake!
On Monday, May 1st, 2017, The Dept. of Career Planning & Development completed the transition to our new Career Management System, Handshake
Recruiters on Campus During the Spring
Throughout the Spring semester, many companies will send recruiters to campus for various opportunities. Keep an eye on our calendar for upcoming visits.
The deadline for Summer 2018 Internship and Co-Op applications is Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- All Handshake applications for internships and co-ops must be initiated in the system by this date, no exceptions.
- All students must be registered for their internships/Co-Ops by the end of Drop/Add (June 4th).
- Additionally, all supervisor contact information must be updated and accurate in Handshake before the start of the semester.
Please contact your Career and Internship Advisor with any questions or concerns.
Upcoming Events+View Calendar
- Feb22NCR Information Session & Recruiting Event Time: 04:00 pm Location: Burruss Building BB109 (47) Tiered Classroom
- Feb22Engineering Employer Panel Time: 05:00 pm Location: Marietta Student Center Ballrooms
- Feb27Venture Pest Control Recruiting Info Table Time: 10:00 am Location: Burruss Building BB122 Atrium Information Table 01
Help us track the flight of our Owls
The Department of Career Planning and Development invites you to share your next steps with us. After the survey you can even see how you match up with other graduates of KSU.
Take the survey inside your Handshake account by logging in with your Net ID & Password here. The survey is the first block visible on your home screen dashboard. If you have any questions please let us know.
Are you interested in supporting our mission? Learn More