Spring Semester Job & Internship Fairs
There final hiring event of the semester is Wed. March 21st. Take advantage of this opportunity to land a job or internship.
Our Office is Now Powered by Handshake!
On Monday, May 1st, 2017, The Dept. of Career Planning & Development completed the transition to our new Career Management System, Handshake
Recruiters on Campus During the Spring
Throughout the Spring semester, many companies will send recruiters to campus for various opportunities. Keep an eye on our calendar for upcoming visits.
The deadline for Summer 2018 Internship and Co-Op applications is Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- All Handshake applications for internships and co-ops must be initiated in the system by this date, no exceptions.
- All students must be registered for their internships/Co-Ops by the end of Drop/Add (June 4th).
- Additionally, all supervisor contact information must be updated and accurate in Handshake before the start of the semester.
Please contact your Career and Internship Advisor with any questions or concerns.
Upcoming Events+View Calendar
- Mar19Ciena Information Session Time: 06:00 pm Location: Kennesaw Hall KHE1103 (32) Classroom
- Mar20DishOne Information Table Time: 10:00 am Location: Burruss Building BB122 Atrium Information Table 02
- Mar20Mattress Firm Recruiting Event Time: 12:00 pm Location: Burruss Building BB122 Atrium Information Table 01
Online Job Feed:
Are you interested in supporting our mission? Learn More