Employer Best Practices Workshop
New to recruiting at KSU? Want to know more about us and the best ways to recruit our students?
We are hosting summer workshops for new recruiters to help you understand our Handshake
platform and discuss best practices for recruiting our students.
Each workshop will cover the following topics:
- KSU demographics
- A deep dive into Handshake, our online career management system
- Experiential Education Programs
- Owl Job Shadow program
- Ways to connect on campus and beyond
- Partners in Success program
You will also have the chance to tour campus if you'd like, and schedule a meeting
with our staff.
*PLEASE NOTE: You can attend an orientation on either campus for great information, but if you'd like to participate in the campus tour, please select to attend a workshop on the most relevant campus for the majors you are targeting.
Kennesaw campus: Bagwell College of Education, Coles College of Business, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Science and Mathematics, College of the Arts, University College, WellStar College of Health and Human Services.
Marietta campus: College of Architecture and Construction Management, College of Computing and Software Engineering, Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
- July 23, 2018 10:00am-12:00pm- Marietta Campus
- July 23, 2018 1:30pm-3:30pm- Marietta Campus
- July 25, 2018 10:00am-12:00pm- Kennesaw Campus
- July 25, 2018 1:30pm-3:30pm- Kennesaw Campus
(You must have a Handshake account set up to register for any of the workshops. Get started with Handshake here).