Fall Semester Job & Internship Fairs
The dates for the Fall' 18 Job & Internship Fairs are now available. Start planning today so you can take advantage of these great opportunities to land a job or internship.
Our Office is Now Powered by Handshake!
On Monday, May 1st, 2017, The Dept. of Career Planning & Development completed the transition to our new Career Management System, Handshake
Recruiters on Campus During the Spring
Throughout the Fall '18 semester, many companies will send recruiters to campus for various opportunities. Keep an eye on our calendar for upcoming visits.
The deadline for Fall 2018 Internship and Co-Op applications is Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- All Handshake applications for internships and co-ops must be initiated in the system by this date, no exceptions.
- All students must be registered for their internships/Co-Ops by the end of Drop/Add (August 19th).
- Additionally, all supervisor contact information must be updated and accurate in Handshake before the start of the semester.
Please contact your Career and Internship Advisor with any questions or concerns.
Upcoming Events+View Calendar
- Apr19Six Flags White Water Recruiting Time: 11:00 am Location: Burruss Building BB122 Atrium Information Table 01
- Apr19FEMA Jobs and Internships Webinar (Non-KSU Event) Time: 04:00 pm Location: Online
- Apr19Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Clinical Recruiting Event (Non-KSU Event) Time: 05:00 pm Location: Georgia Aquarium
Online Job Feed:
Are you interested in supporting our mission? Learn More