Call for Programs
Student Call for Programs
Looking for a great way to “Bounce Back” into the new year?
How about showcasing your experience or expertise as a student presenter at the 4th Annual Owl Professional Development Conference February 4-5, 2021! This event is a two-day virtual motivational conference and is open to all students.
This year’s theme is Bounce Back: Building Resiliency in Your Career. If you have a story of resiliency you’d like to share in a 15-minute TED Talk-style presentation, we’ve love to hear from you!
Some sample topics could include:
- Success in the virtual learning environment / virtual internships and co-ops
- Navigating the job and internship search
- Overcoming obstacles/bouncing back
- Advice for other students (“I wish I would have known…”)
- Adapting to the college environment as an adult learner or non-traditional student
- Tips on how to excel in a NACE Career Readiness Competency
- Life lessons you’ve learned at KSU
- And more!
Sign up to present individually or as a group, but be sure to submit your presentation proposal by January 14th.
Do you have questions about doing a student presentation? Contact Allie Wright Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, even if you don’t want to present, we encourage you to attend the conference. Reserve your spot for just $5! Learn more and sign up now!
We look forward to hearing from lots of you with a presentation proposal, and we can’t wait to “see” you at the conference in February!
To submit a presentation proposal, please click here.
The deadline for proposals has been extended to Thursday, January 14th. If you have questions, please reach out to Allie Wright Johnson at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your presentation!