What's the Kennesaw State difference?
Market-ready graduates. We start strong and contribute immediately. Our emphasis on experience translates to capable and talented employees.
From sponsoring job & internship fairs, attending campus information sessions, and conducting interviews with our students, there are many ways that you as an employer can get involved. Contact us today to get started.
The Basics for Recruiting at KSU
Meet the Employer Relations Team
If you have any questions or need immediate assistance, please take note of our staff dedicated to you, our employer partners. Feel free to contact our office at any time.
- Amanda Long - Associate Director, Campus & Employer Engagement
- Ryan Whitfield - Assistant Director, Employer Relations
- Erin Stapleton - Employer Relations and Event Manager
- Matias Domingo - Employer Outreach Coordinator
- Robin Knight - Employer Relations Coordinator
Call 470-578-2724 to speak to someone in our office or contact us live using the LiveChattm feature at the bottom of this page.