Recruiting at Job & Internship Fairs
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Kennesaw State. Listed below is more information about our job fairs and the fees associated with each event. Expand the "Job Fair Fee & Registration Details" section of each event to view all of the information. Please also review the Job Fair Registration & Cancellation Policy.
Fall Fair Dates & Formats are Now Available!
Registration is open for all of our fall job fairs, and registration links are included below in the "Plan Ahead" section. In the meantime, be sure to register for our Summer 2021 Virtual Job Fair on July 13th!
Summer 2021 and Upcoming Job & Internship Fairs:
Summer Virtual Job & Internship Fair
July 13th, 2021, from 11am - 3pm, Hosted virtually within Handshake
Our fair connects many of the nation's top companies with KSU's brightest students and alumni for internship, full-time, & part-time positions.
This event is for companies to recruit for jobs and internships in all majors and industries. Students of all majors and class levels are encouraged to attend.
This is a VIRTUAL JOB FAIR due to COVID-19 and prices have been reduced appropriately.
Visit https://learn.joinhandshake.com/virtual-fair-launch-kit/ for more information on virtual fairs and download the Employer Handshake app (free download for Apple; for Android devices, review this article on how to create a shortcut to the Handshake website) to see the list of registered employers for the upcoming Job & Internship Fairs!
We look forward to being your host in July!
Job Fair Fees & Registration Details
Standard Virtual Registration includes:
- Virtual Chat Room with video, audio, and chat feature with no additional fees per rep
- 1:1 sessions 10-minutes each
- Group sessions 30-minutes each
- Access to public resumes and student details for your registered sessions before, during, and after the fair
Standard Non-Profit/Gov’t Registration Fee: $300
Standard Registration Fee: $400
Late Non-Profit/Gov’t Registration Fee: $400*
Late Registration Fee: $500*
Create an account or log in to Handshake to Register: https://kennesaw.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/23846
Need help logging in or creating an account in Handshake? Read this information here.
* Late registration fee begins June 15th, 2021
Plan Ahead, Spots will Fill Quickly
Upcoming Fall 2021 Events
Register now for our Fall 2021 Events:
- Accounting & Finance Job and Internship Fair - September 9, 2021, 11 AM - 3 PM ET, in-person at the KSU Center: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24963.
- Fall STEM Job, Internship, and Co-op Fair - September 21 & 22, 2021, 11 AM - 3 PM ET, in-person at the Marietta Student Center: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24960.
- Fall Virtual Job and Internship Fair - October 5, 2021, 11 AM - 3 PM ET, virtually in Handshake: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24886.
- Fall All-Majors Job and Internship Fair - October 19 & 20, 2021, 11 AM - 3 PM ET, in-person at the Kennesaw Student Recreation Center: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24887.
- Graduate School Fair - October 25, 2021, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM ET, in-person at the Kennesaw Student Recreation Center: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24964.
Job & Internship FAQ
How will the virtual fair work?
Virtual career fairs on Handshake give you the opportunity to meet students and alumni through video sessions. You can connect in 30-minute group sessions and 10-minute 1:1s. Learn more here.
How do I set up my schedule?
What video and audio requirements are needed to participate in virtual fairs?
How do I register for a Job & Internship Fair in Handshake?
View the list of upcoming fairs at the top of this page, and then click on “Job Fair Fees & Registration Details” under the desired fair. Click the Handshake hyperlink to login to your Handshake account. A step by step guide for registering can be found on Handshake’s Support Page.
How many students are expected to attend?
The larger Job & Internship Fairs (STEM and All Majors) have between 800-1,500 students who attend. The smaller Job & Internship Fairs (Accounting, Education, & other smaller segments) have between 100-500.
Can I get a resume book for students that attend the Job & Internship Fairs?
Employers can download resumes via Handshake for all students who have uploaded a resume and interacted with the company via applying to a job/interview schedule, RSVP'ed for an employer hosted event, or signed up for a session with the employer at a virtual fair. Learn more here.
Resume books are included in some of our partnerships & sponsorships.
Is wi-fi available?For on-campus fairs, yes. We will provide network and password on the day of the event.
Will I have access to electricity at my booth?Electricity at each of our on-campus fairs is limited. When registering for the fair, you will have the option to choose your desire for electricity. It is provided on a first- come, first-served basis based on your registration date and availability. If you are approved for a spot with electricity, you are required to bring an extension cord as we do NOT provide them for you. If you are not sure if you requested electricity or your request has changed, please reach out to Sheri Blight (firstname.lastname@example.org).