All-Majors Job and Internship Fair
Tuesday, March 22nd and Wednesday, March 23rd
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, New Employers Each Day
In Person at the Siegel Recreation and Activities Center
(Kennesaw Campus - 290 Kennesaw State University Rd NW, Kennesaw, 30144)
Each Fall & Spring semester, we invite many of the nation's top companies to the Kennesaw campus in order to showcase KSU's brightest students and alumni for internship, co-op, full-time, & part-time positions.
This event is for companies to recruit for jobs and internships in all majors and industries. Students of all majors and class levels are encouraged to attend. Don't forget that this is a two-day fair, so be sure to look for which day each company or school will be in attendance, and make plans to attend both days to visit with more companies!
Use the Handshake app to run filters specifically for your situation. You can sort by major, job type, school year, industry, keyword, and much more!
Attendance reserved for KSU students and KSU/SPSU alumni only.
Please Note: Business Casual to Business Professional dress and student ID are required for entry. Bring plenty of copies of your resume to give to employers!
We look forward to being your host in March!
Check out the attending employers now!
Click the button below to see this event in Handshake. You can "Join Event" to get
updates and reminders ahead of the fair!
Need help getting ready for the Fair?
Join an upcoming workshop for tips to get you ready.
- Job Fair Prep Workshop/ How to Brag about yourself – March16, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Virtual
- CARE About Your Career: Professionalism Basics Workshop – March 18, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Location TBD
- Interview Prep Workshop – March 24, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM, Virtual
- Check out Handshake for more upcoming workshops
Drop by for some in person help with your resume at one of our upcoming Resume Review Tables.
- Kennesaw Social Sciences Building – March 1, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Kennesaw Clendenin Building – March 2, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Marietta Student Center - March 14, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Kennesaw Burruss Building – Mar 15, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Kennesaw Prillaman Hall – Mar 16, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Check out Handshake for more Resume Review tables near you
AppointmentsMeet with your Career & Internship Advisor in person or virtually by booking an appointment in Handshake. Appointments can also be scheduled by calling 470-578-6555.
Drop-In AdvisingOur Career & Internship Advisors are ready to answer your questions in Drop-in Advising most Thursdays from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Drop-in sessions are hosted in Microsoft TEAMs. Links are available in the events in Handshake or through our website calendar.
Tips from your Career and Internship Advisor
Check out the below online resources to ensure you are ready for the fair.
Research Employers Before the Fair
- Download the Handshake app (free download for Apple and Android devices) to see the list of registered employers for the upcoming Job & Internship Fairs.
- You can see all organizations attending the event by clicking on it in Handshake. Check back frequently to see new employers, but more importantly...do your research!
- Do research inside Handshake, but do not stop there. Find the organization's website to learn more about the company, mission, and any open positions listed on their website, under "Careers," "Employment," "About Us" or similar sections.
- Use other websites to do research as well. Many employers will have a presence on LinkedIn, where you can learn more about them and even explore who is already employed there and the backgrounds and professional experience of those individuals.
Develop Your Elevator Pitch
How to create a unique elevator speech for each employer:
1. Hi! I’m (your full name). I’m a/an _______________________ major, graduating in _______.
2. Next say something interesting about yourself, something that will impress this specific employer.
- I just completed an internship with ¬(company name) in the _____________Department. It was amazing…
- I have a 3.5 GPA and have always excelled academically.
- I am the President of ___________, (describe the organization: purpose, # of students…)
3. Wrap it up by expressing your interest in the employer:
I am very interested in working with you because…(insert your research)
4. Finally: May I give you my resume?
Practice, Practice, Practice: Know your Elevator Speech & say it with ease…
Do not leave without...requesting a business card, so you are able to write a thank you note within 24 hours. Always attach your resume.
Your resume needs to be perfect: no spelling or grammar mistakes, reverse chronological order, everything aligned.
Please review the Career Guidebook for tips on creating a strategic resume, along with additional resume samples available on our website here (click on the link that matches your college under "Resources for Writing Your Resume and Cover Letter").
- Resumes should be printed on "resume paper," a slightly heavier paper that typically has a watermark. This paper is available at stores like, Staples, Office Depot, and Walmart.
- Always bring more resumes than you think you will need. You never know how many employers
will stop you and introduce themselves or employers that you decide you'd like to
How to Dress
Present yourself in a professional manner - dressing professionally is one of the keys to making a great first impression!
What to Bring with You
- Purchase a leather or pleather portfolio for your resumes
- Include a pen & extra paper for notes tucked inside
- Smiles & eye contact to make a great impression
- Firm handshakes for both men & women
- Always pick up a business card when you meet with an Employer, so you can write a thank you note within 24 hours incorporating the notes you’ve written after speaking to an Employer.
- We have a bag check, so you can always leave your backpack, purse, coat, or other items there. Be unburdened as you navigate the career fair floor.