Things you should do to get started:
Still undecided about your major?
All undecided majors and additional students should return back to the Student Homepage and browse the different College that interest them. You can then schedule an appointment and the appropriate advisor from that college will be able to meet with you.
Applying for Internship & Co-op Credit+ Program Overview
Apply for Academic Credit
INTS 3398 - Integrative Studies Internship
- Participation Requirements: An overall GPA of at least 2.0
- Prerequisite: Completion of 60 credit hours
- Grading: Letter
This course provides students the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge, communication skills, and emerging professionalism in a particular work environment. The coursework includes class discussions, group and individual activities, class presentations, and documentation of internship experience. The course is designed to provide applied learning experiences that build upon prior coursework and offers opportunities for integrated and reflective learning.
Note: Students cannot register for INTS 3398 until they have located an internship opportunity and have gotten it approved through The Department of Career Planning & Development internship application process.
3 credits = 10 hours/week
6 credits = 20 hours/week
9 credits = 30 hours/week
Once the student has an internship lined up, he/she completes the online application at The Department of Career Planning & Development website and, once approved, is cleared to take the course.APPLY HERE
Getting Started with Internships
Upcoming Events+View Full Calendar
- Jan11Fifteen Minute Fridays - Walk-in Hours with a Career Advisor Time: 09:00 am Location: See Description
- Jan18Fifteen Minute Fridays - Walk-in Hours with a Career Advisor Time: 09:00 am Location: See Description
- Jan25Fifteen Minute Fridays - Walk-in Hours with a Career Advisor Time: 09:00 am Location: See Description